- Iscritto da
- 6 anni 3 mesi
Rosa Maria Dangelico is Associate Professor of Management Engineering at the Department of Computer, Control, and Management Engineering of Sapienza University of Rome, where she teaches Marketing and Innovation Management and Business Management. She holds a laurea degree with top graduation mark in Management Engineering from Politecnico di Bari and a PhD in the Area Innovation Management and Product Development – from Scuola Interpolitecnica di Dottorato (Italy). She was visiting scholar at De Groote School of Business – McMaster University (Hamilton, ON, Canada) and at IESE Business School – University of Navarra (Barcelona, Spain).She is author of several papers published in international journals, including Journal of Business Ethics, Business Strategy and the Environment, and Journal of Product Innovation Management. She is ad-hoc reviewer for several international journals and she is part of the Editorial Board of Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Journal of Knowledge Management, and Sustainability.
- Ardito, L., Dangelico, R.M. (2018) Firm environmental performance under scrutiny: The role of strategic and organizational orientations. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, Vol. 25, No. 4: 426-440.
- Deghani, M., Dangelico, R.M. (2018) Smart wearable technologies: Current status and future directions through a patent analysis. International Journal of Product Development, Vol. 22, No. 4: 293-313.
- Dehghani, M. Ki Joon, K. Dangelico, R.M. (2018) Will smartwatches last? Factors contributing to intention to keep using smart wearable technology. Telematics and Informatics, Vol. 35, No.2: 480-490.
- Dangelico, R.M., Vocalelli, D. (2017) "Green Marketing": an analysis of definitions, strategies, and tools through a systematic review of the literature. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 165, No. 1: 1263-1279.
- Dangelico R.M. (2017) What drives green product development and how do different antecedents affect market performance? A survey of Italian companies with eco-labels. Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol. 26, No. 8: 1144–1161.
- Dangelico, R.M., Pujari, D., Pontrandolfo, P. (2017) Green product innovation in manufacturing firms: a sustainability-oriented dynamic capabilities perspective. Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol. 26, No. 4: 490-506.
- Seles, B.M.R.P., Jabbour, A.B.L.D., Jabbour, C.J.C., Dangelico, R.M. (2016) The green bullwhip effect, the diffusion of green supply chain practices, and institutional pressures: Evidence from the automotive sector. International Journal of Production Economics. Vol. 182:342-355.
- Dangelico, R.M. (2016) Green product innovation: Where we are and where we are going. Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol. 25, No. 8: 560-576.
- Albino, V., Berardi, U., Dangelico, R.M. (2015) Smart cities: definitions, dimensions, performance, and initiatives. Journal of Urban Technology, Vol. 22, No. 1: 3-21.
- Dangelico, R., M. (2015) Improving Firm Environmental Performance and Reputation: The Role of Employee Green Teams. Business Strategy and the Environment, Vol. 24, No. 8: 735-749.
- Dangelico, R.M., Pontrandolfo, P. (2015) Being “green and competitive”: the impact of environmental actions and collaborations on firm performance. Business Strategy and the Environment., Vol. 24, No. 6: 413-430.
- Albino, V., Ardito, L., Dangelico, R.M., Messeni Petruzzelli, A. (2014) Understanding the Development Trends of Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: A Patent Analysis. Applied Energy, Vol. 135: 836-854.
- Dangelico, R.M., Pontrandolfo, P., Pujari, D. (2013) Developing sustainable new products: role of external integrative capabilities. Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol. 30, No. 4: 642-658.
- Albino, V., Dangelico, R.M, Pontrandolfo, P. (2012) Do inter-organizational collaborations enhance a firm’s environmental performance? A study of the largest U.S. companies. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 37: 304-315.
- Albino, V., Balice, A., Dangelico, R.M., Iacobone, F. (2012) The effect of adoption of environmental strategies on green product development: a study of companies in world sustainability indices. International Journal of Management, Vol. 29, No. 2: 525-538.
- Messeni Petruzzelli, A., Dangelico, R.M., Rotolo, D., Albino, V. (2011) Organizational factors and technological features in the development of green innovations: evidence from patent analysis. Innovation: Management, Policy & Practice, Vol. 13, No. 3: 291-310.
- Dangelico, R.M., Pontrandolfo, P. (2010) From Green Product Definitions and Classifications to the Green Option Matrix. Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol. 18, No. 16-17: 1608-1628.
- Dangelico, R.M., Pujari, D. (2010) Mainstreaming green product innovation: why and how companies integrate environmental sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 95, No. 3: 471-486.
- Dangelico, R.M., Garavelli, A.C., Messeni Petruzzelli, A. (2010) A system dynamics model to analyze technology districts’ evolution in a knowledge-based perspective. Technovation, Vol. 30, No. 2: 142-153.
- Albino, V., Balice, A., Dangelico, R.M. (2009) Environmental strategies and green product development: an overview on sustainability-driven companies. Business Strategy and the Environment. Vol. 18, No. 2: 83-96.
- Dangelico, R.M., Garavelli, A.C., Messeni Petruzzelli, A. (2008) Knowledge creation and transfer in local and global technology networks: a system dynamics perspective. International Journal of Globalisation and Small Business, Vol. 2, No. 3: 300-324.
- Dangelico, R.M., Garavelli, A.C., Messeni Petruzzelli, A. (2008) Knowledge gatekeepers and technology districts development. A system dynamics modelling. International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development. Vol.1, No. 2: 166-191.
Environmental sustainability management, green innovation, green marketing, innovation management, smart cities