Recent projects funded by the European Commission
- COMANOID (RIA H2020-ICT-2014-1, 645097) - Multi-Contact Collaborative Humanoids in Aircraft Manufacturing (2015-2018). Team Member.
- SYMPLEXITY (IA H2020-FoF-2014, 637080) - Symbiotic Human-Robot Solutions for Complex Surface Finishing Operations (2015-2018). Principal Investigator.
- SAPHARI (IP FP7 ICT-287513) - Safe and Autonomous Physical Human-Aware Robot Interaction (2011-2015). Project Coordinator. Look here for selected results of the SAPHARI project.
- PHRIENDS (STREP FP6 IST-045359) - Physical Human-Robot Interaction: Dependability and Safety (2006-2009). Principal Investigator. Selected results obtained by our group in PHRIENDS can be found here.
- CyberWalk (STREP FP6 IST-511092) - The CyberCarpet: Enabling Omni-directional Walking in Virtual Worlds (2005-2008). Principal Investigator. Selected results obtained by our group in CyberWalk can be found here.
Recent national projects
- I-Mule (2012-2014). Funded by the Italian Ministry of Economic Development (MiSE), within the Industria 2015 "Nuove Tecnologie per il Made in Italy" call. Principal Investigator. This industrial project (code MI01_00365) has dealt with the automation of baggage transfer by a multi-robot system in an airport. A summary video of the work done by our group in I-Mule is available on the Robotics Lab YouTube channel.
- SICURA - Sicurezza per l'Interazione nel Contatto tra Umani, Robot e Ambiente (2008-2010). Funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, University, and Research (MIUR), within the PRIN 2007 call. National Coordinator. Selected results obtained by our group in SICURA can be found here.
Last update: April 17, 2019