Apply for a PhD position in Engineering in Computer Science
An International Call for PhD Applications is issued on a year base. The Call for Applications is usually in June, the deadline for sending the application is in the third decade of July, the selection takes place in late september and the selected candidates are expected to start the PhD program on November 1st (below you find the submission procedure of the last call.
Some of the scholarships offered are financed by the Ministry of Education, University and Research. Non-fee paying studentships may be offered, and others may be financed by outside bodies. Foreign students should contact the Italian ambassador or consulate in their own countries, or their own Foreign Affairs Ministries, for more information on the opportunities to join Doctorate courses in Italy.
IMPORTANT: Students awarded with an ErasmusMundus, Marie-Curie or similar scholarships can apply in any period of the year. Send an email to the Coordinator for further instructions (degiacomo.at.dis.uniroma1.it)
- [14 May] - Course on Interactive Objects in Gaming Applications announced - June [...]
- [07 May] - Course on Great Ideas in Computer Science & Engineering - Syllabus and[...]
- [13 Mar] - Final exam for cycle 25th - first session - March 27, 2013
- [15 Feb] - Courses of type B for 2013 announced
- [07 Dec] - Seminar by Aniello Murano on Reasoning About Strategies - Dec. 11, 201[...]
Mechanism Design, Algorithmic Game Theory