Seminars in Rome
The list of the next seminars in rome
Rome offers several stimulating events in computer science and engineering:
- Seminars on Computer Science and Engineering: Talks are intended to promote cross-fertilization among various research groups in computer science and engineering, to describe and survey active lines of research, and to disseminate novel research results.
- Interdeparmental Seminar on Algorithms: A joint cycle of seminars of the Department of Computer and Systems Science (DIS) and of the Department of Computer Science (DI) of the University of Rome "La Sapienza". The seminars are devoted to the study of algorithms in a general sense. In addition to the classical theoretical and experimental aspects of algorithmics, a broad spectrum of topics is considered, including computational complexity, engineering and applications, operations research, and discrete mathematics. The seminars are open to every discipline in which algorithmics finds an application.
- Sm@rt, Short Meetings Addressing Relevant Topics in Computer Science: The official seminar venue of the Ph.D. School in computer science of the university of Rome "La Sapienza".
- [10 Dec] - Ceremony for the 30 years of the Ph.D. Sapienza and OpenDay parchments
- [07 Nov] - Short course: Projects for Young Investigators: How to get your ideas [...]
- [26 Oct] - Schedule for the presentation for the admission to the second and thir[...]
- [13 Oct] - Readings on Alan Turing
- [25 Jul] - Final Defense Second Session of 26th cycle
Manuel Alejandro Ruiz Garcia
Click here to submit a candidature to becom PhD student.