Seminars in Rome
The list of the next seminars in rome
Rome offers several stimulating events in computer science and engineering:
- Seminars on Computer Science and Engineering: Talks are intended to promote cross-fertilization among various research groups in computer science and engineering, to describe and survey active lines of research, and to disseminate novel research results.
- Interdeparmental Seminar on Algorithms: A joint cycle of seminars of the Department of Computer and Systems Science (DIS) and of the Department of Computer Science (DI) of the University of Rome "La Sapienza". The seminars are devoted to the study of algorithms in a general sense. In addition to the classical theoretical and experimental aspects of algorithmics, a broad spectrum of topics is considered, including computational complexity, engineering and applications, operations research, and discrete mathematics. The seminars are open to every discipline in which algorithmics finds an application.
- Sm@rt, Short Meetings Addressing Relevant Topics in Computer Science: The official seminar venue of the Ph.D. School in computer science of the university of Rome "La Sapienza".
- [13 Oct] - Presentations for the admission to the 2nd year: October 15, 2013 - Au[...]
- [13 Oct] - Presentations for the admission to the 3rd year - October 16, 2013 - A[...]
- [02 Oct] - Final exam for cycle 25th will be held on October 7, 2013 in Aula Magn[...]
- [16 Sep] - PhD course on \"Inconsistency management in data and knowledge bases\"[...]
- [15 Sep] - Call for the assignment of Research Grants in France
Click here to submit a candidature to becom PhD student.