Research - Bibliometric data, awards, and interests
|According to citation data provided by Google Scholar, my h-index is currently 66 (see a list of computer science researchers who each has an h index of 40 or higher), and my g-index is 124.
According to Arnetminer, my h-index is currently 65, and I appear in the 85th position in the rank of all computer scientists (the first in Italy).
Awards and recognitions
- The paper "Automatic composition of e-services that export their behavior" by D. Berardi, D. Calvanese, G. De Giacomo, M. Lenzerini, M. Mecella, published in ICSOC 2003, has been awarded the first Test-of-Time Award for the International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC). The award is given to the most influential ICSOC paper for the past 10 years.
- Member of the Academia Europaea - The Academy of Europe, since 2011
- ACM Recognition of Service Award, 2011
- Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) since 2009, for contributions to Data Management and Knowledge Representation
- Sapienza Ricerca 2009 Award, for the research program "Mastro: Methods and Systems for Tractable Reasoning over Ontologies" ("Sapienza Ricerca 2009" assigned 26 research awards, selected by an International Committe among all professors of the Università di Roma La Sapienza)
- IBM Faculty Award (2008) for the research program "DASIbench - Data and Service Integration workbench"
- Fellow of the European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence (ECCAI) since 2008
- ACM Recognition of Service Award, 2008
- IBM Shared University Research Award (2005) for the research program "HYPER: How Your Peer Exchange Resources"
- IBM Shared University Research Award (2003) for the research program "Information Integration"
- Best paper award at the 12th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 1991) for the paper: F. Donini, M. Lenzerini, D. Nardi, W. Nutt, "Tractable Concept Languages"
- Artificial Intelligence
- Conceptual Modeling
- Database Theory (see PODS and ICDT pages)
- Data Warehousing
- Description Logics
- Information Integration and Data Exchange
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Logic in Computer Science
- Object-Oriented Technology
- Ontology-based Information Systems
- Semi-structured Data
- View-based Query Processing
- Representing and Reasoning about E-services