- Single, written exam - 100 minutes
- 3 assignments on theory [6 points]
- 3 assignments on the design of computer networks on
topics covered in the lessons [21 points]
assignment on a design scenario not directly presented during the
lessons, but that the student can frame within known topics [3 points].
The student is required to apply the notions and concepts developed
within the course to the suitable modeling of a problem and its
solution. An "engineering" approach is expected.
- During the exam, students can only use a pen and a pocket
calculator. Paper will be made available by the instructor.
- Students are allowed to register the outcome of their exams
in later exam sessions within the same academic year.