Dipartimento di Ingegneria informatica, automatica e gestionale Antonio Ruberti - DIAG
(formerly, Dipartimento di Informatica e Sistemistica - DIS)
Facoltà di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Informatica e Statistica
Università di Roma "La Sapienza"
Via Ariosto 25, 00185 Roma, Italy
email: deluca [at] diag [dot] uniroma1 [dot] it (or a [dot] deluca [at] uniroma1 [dot] it)
room A-210, tel +39 06 77274 052, fax +39 06 77274 033, homepage at my department
ISI-WoK ResearcherID: F-3835-2011; Scopus Author ID#: 7201948195; Google Scholar: my citations
Coordinator of the European IP project
SAPHARI (FP7-ICT-2011-7, #287513)
Safe and Autonomous Physical Human-Aware Robot Interaction (2011-2015)
A 15-minute presentation of the project
at CogSys 2012, Vienna (February 23, 2012)
- Download the slides of my lectures on Safe control of physical human-robot interaction, given at DIAG on June 18-19, 2014 (videos are not linked, sorry!). These lectures are part of the seminarial course on Great Ideas in ICT (2014), jointly organized by the three Sapienza PhD programs in Automatica and Operations Research, in Computer Science, and in Engineering in Computer Science.
- During the first semester of the academic year 2014/15, the lectures of Robotics 1 will be video recorded, as a first experiment at the department level and thanks to the support of our technicians Luciano Grandi and Marcello Pani. The video of each course lecture will be typically available within 24 hours on the Robotics 1 playlist of the Video DIAG - Sapienza YouTube channel. Stay tuned!
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Master of Science in Control Engineering (Director)
- Office hours for students: see Teaching top menu
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel RoboticsLabSapienza. Selected results of my research are in the playlists:
- Kinematic control of redundant robots
- Motion control of the CyberCarpet platform
- Physical human-robot interaction