Dipartimento di Ingegneria informatica, automatica e gestionale Antonio Ruberti - DIAG
Facoltà di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Informatica e Statistica
Sapienza Università di Roma
Via Ariosto 25, 00185 Roma, Italy
email: deluca [at] diag [dot] uniroma1 [dot] it (or a [dot] deluca [at] uniroma1 [dot] it)
room A-210, tel +39 06 77274 052, fax +39 06 77274 033
Institutional homepage at my department
ISI-WoK ResearcherID: F-3835-2011; Scopus Author ID#: 7201948195; Google Scholar: my citations
Coordinator of the European IP project
SAPHARI (FP7-ICT-2011-7, #287513)
Safe and Autonomous Physical Human-Aware Robot Interaction (2011-2015)
A 15-minute presentation of the project
at CogSys 2012, Vienna (February 23, 2012)
- I will be Program Chair of the next ICRA 2016, together with my colleague Antonio Bicchi. This flagship conference of the IEEE Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) will be held in Stockholm, May 16-21, 2016. Submission deadline is September 15, 2015 (or August 31, if you are submitting to the new IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters and include the ICRA 2016 option).
- Look at my keynote lecture on A control architecture for human-robot collaboration given at ICRA 2015 in Seattle on May 29, 2015. It is about 30 min long (introduced by Seth Hutchinson). You can also download the presentation slides (in pdf).
- During the first semester of the academic year 2014/15, the full set of lectures of the Robotics 1 course have been video recorded, as a first experiment at the department level. The 30 videolectures are available in the Robotics 1 playlist of the Video DIAG - Sapienza YouTube channel (a 3 min summary of contents is also available). Please note that these are traditional lectures with use of multimedia material, not prepared on purpose for online offering (differently from MOOC courses).
- Download the slides of my lectures on Safe control of physical human-robot interaction, given at DIAG on June 18-19, 2014 (videos are not linked, sorry!). These lectures are part of the seminarial course on Great Ideas in ICT (2014), jointly organized by the three Sapienza PhD programs in Automatica and Operations Research, in Computer Science, and in Engineering in Computer Science.
- Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Master of Science in Control Engineering (Director)
- Office hours for students: see Teaching top menu
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel RoboticsLabSapienza. Selected results of my research are in the playlists:
- Kinematic control of redundant robots
- Motion control of the CyberCarpet platform
- Physical human-robot interaction